Wednesday, August 12, 2009

AUGUST ALREADY?

How could two months have possibly gone by since I've posted anything....Well I just wanted to tell you all how much I've enjoyed the kids this summer. It seems like everytime I wanted to take a picture PaPa Joe had the camera in Idaho..Oh well here are some of my very favorite snap shots: Dawson and Jackson finding the "perfect" rocks at Cedar Breaks. We didn't have our guide, PaPa Joe, but we found the mysterious white rock and the boys were so thrilled....Ryan and Sam trying to figure our which candy to buy at the dollar store ($10.00 worth) to take to the movie...Shelby and Kirsi looking so beautiful Sunday in our ward. Shelby and Kirsi singing all their broadway songs at midnight in the car ride back from Tuachan! Zach sitting out on the deck looking at the sunset. Ryan and Sam playing horseshoes with Joe and I at sunset on the mountain....Benjamin catching grasshoppers to go fishing....Ben swimming all alone in the pool in St. George...and loving it! Dawson and Jackson at Pizza Factory trying to decide between suckers or cookie dough! Sam and Ryan all curled up in bed, exhausted after a day in the pool in HOT Dixie...Zach taking Great Grandfather to the movie "UP"....Shelby and Kirsi doing "water ballet" in the pool. Ben telling me about the new Harry Potter movie and insisting that we go see it....even though he had already... Benjamin shyly hugging the great grandparents Jackson, Dawson and I at "UP"...(if you're counting yes, I've seen it 3 times).Anyway still looking forward to David, Joseph, Nathan and of course parents are always welcome....Lots of other wonderful memories...I'll try to share more later....Thanks to all of you for raising such darling grandchildren!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks so much for having the kids - they all had such a great time but I do wish you would have had your camera, Your "Snap Shots" sound great!!! - would have loved to see them.